Important requirements for overnight boarding:
1. Dogs must have a copy of vaccination records from licensed veterinarian of Rabies, Distemper, and Bordetella.
2. Cats must have a copy of vaccination records from a licensed veterninarian of Rabies and Distemper.
3. Bring your own bed linen, up to 2 toys, and daily food for your pet.
4. Pets must be protected by a topical or vet prescribed flea and tick preventative.
5. We provide stainless steel dishes, please provide your pets dishes if they are plastic or ceramic.
1 Dog – $31 per/day
2 Dogs – $45 per/day
3 Dogs – $53 per/day
4 Dogs – $55 per/day
5 Dogs – $63 per/day
1 Cat – $18 per/day
2 Cats – $26 per/day
Ear and/or Eye drops $1 per/day per/pet
Insulin Injections $2 per day per/pet
If for any reason your pet should run out of food, we will be happy to go purchase the necessary products and add it to your bill. However, we will also be happy to feed your pet our kennel food. We serve Blue Buffalo ® Wilderness Salmon dry dog food, Dick Van Patten’s Natural Balance ® Original ULTRA Whole Body Health Puppy can food and Grandma Mae’s Country Naturals ® cat dry food. The cost will be $2 per/day per/pet.
More animals than listed will be addressed by the manager for a group rate.
Check out time is between 8 A.M. and 11 A.M. You may pick your pet up between 4 P.M. and 6 P.M, however, a half (1/2) day care fee will be added to your bill. Our rates cover over night, not 24 hours. For example, if you drop your pet off in the A.M. hours and pick them up the next day in the A.M. you pay the daily rate. If you drop your dog off in the A.M. and pick up the next day in the P.M., that is a day and a half. The same rates apply if you drop off in the P.M. and pick up in the P.M. the next day, you will be charged a day and a half (1/2) day care fee.